Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all!
I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi! I am currently trying to convince my parents to let me adopt a cockatiel! I have two budgies and if everything goes as planned I will be getting a 5 month old tiel within 2 to 3 weeks! I CAN'T WAIT!!! Right now I also own 2 budgies --Tiki and Ive! I love all their little adorable souls ,and I hope to learn alot on this forum to be prepared when I do get my tiel.
Best regards,
JORDAN!:tiel4::tiel3::tiel6::tiel5::tiel1::tiel2:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Jordan welcome to the forum :D thats great that your doing your research and want to be prepared I hope you can convince your parents on how sweet, incredibly loving and funny cockatiels can be and how much joy they can bring to your life, if you have any questions feel free to post there are alot of great people on here willing to help ;) good luck let us know how you make out.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Welcome! I hope you end up getting your tiel. I'm sure you'll love having one. Feel free to post any questions you may have.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Hello Jordan! Welcome to Talk Cockatiels. It is so exciting waiting for a new fid isn't it? Can't wait to see him/her when you get it. :)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Hey there Jordan! Welcome to Talkcockatiels. Good Luck convincing your parents for a tiel. Getting mine was one of best things ever - they are so cuddly, yet so amusing. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts