Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm Jonathan and I don't own any 'tiels yet, but I'm looking at getting one in the next couple of weeks. I'll try to post pics of the one get. Thanks!

Jonathan

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Hi Jonathan welcome to the forum :) good luck on finding your new tiel, we love pic's here so feel free to post lots of your new tiel when s/he come's home ;)

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Welcome to the forums!! :D You will love having a tiel, they're awesome pets. Can't wait to see yours when you get it. Do you have a particular colour in mind?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Welcome to Talkcockatiels, I hope you do get your tiel soon, please keep us updated! :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sure, I'll keep you updated. The lady I'm getting it from is like 10-15 mins. from where I live, and all her birds are so nice and tame(and cute):). She has about 20-25 African Grays in her whole aviary and a lot of budgies and 'tiels. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET A 'TIEL!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I walked into the bird room, I started hearing "hello...hello"... then I noticed it was the AGs:D:D:D. I haven't picked one out yet, because She only has 1 normal one right now and all of her other luitnos, pied, etc. are really expensive. So Shes going to call me next Tuesday when She gets a couple more 'tiels in. I don't know if I'll be able to wait that long or not to visit. he he

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Do you not want a normal? I originally didn't want a normal, but i was so desperate for a tiel that i ended up getting the first baby i could find which was Cookie (a whiteface normal).

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
My Georgie (normal) was the only one left at the breeders when I first went in I wasn't really set on a certain mutation like you Bea I took the first one I found :p

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
When I got Spike. The breeder had every mutation avalible which was great. I picked Spike a pied he was the only one that did not shake like a leaf when I held him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts