Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the site and don't quite know what to do nor where to start so anyone who can give me a few pointers on what to do, that'd be cool. Thanks. :blink:

~Birdyz!~

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hi Birdyz. Why don't you start by telling us about your birds. And welcome to the site. :)

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Hi there welcome to the forum, you can start right here :p as Kai said why don't you tell us about your bird or birds ;)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hey Sam, you joined! Welcome. I'm glad to see that Syd has been adapting well. Why don't you tell everyone about them and yourself. :)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Hello and welcome to TalkCockatiels! Well you've managed to create a thread, that's good! Feel free to browse the forums, and yes please do share pictures if you have any. And just noticed that you're from Ontario, you're not alone! How many people do we have from Ontario on here now! :p

·
Registered
598 Posts
Welcome! I am somewhat new as well, and still learning! AND I am from Ontario too!!

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
welcome to the forum yes we canadians are taking over we do love pics and we would love to hear about your bird what kind how many

1 - 12 of 12 Posts