Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here so here's my introduction. I've been a bird owner for about 13 years or so of my life. My first bird was a :tiel2: named Rainbow. I had her for 13 years since she was a baby. Sadly she passed away three years ago due to liver failure. Just two months ago i found another :tiel2: at a local pet store and i fell in love with him right away. Sunny, is a one year old grey 'tiel, and strangely enough, he was born in October, the same month as Rainbow.

Sunny is very friendly and loves getting his neck and head rubbed. He loves people. He will even run up to complete strangers and lower his head to get a quick neck rub. He will fly to me when out of his cage and cuddle up against my neck.

He's a great bird and i can't wait to grow our bond.

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :D

·
Registered
389 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sunny sounds like a very nice little tiel. We would love to see pictures of him sometime.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Yipee!!! ANOTHER Sunny! We just need a few more before we can have our own Sunny Section on this forum! :clap:

Welcome!

Annie and Sunny :flowers:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah i didn't know Sunny was such a popular cockatiel name. Haha, i picked it cause it kinda went with the weather theme with my past birds my tiel Rainbow and my parakeet Cloud. Happy to join the Sunny club :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just added some pictures to the Pictures page.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts