Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may have noticed we've added a new subforum to the pictures section. We thought this would be a great way to organize pictures and keep up with each others birds, especially for those of us who are picture happy (like me) but constantly forget to post them (like me lol). It'll be a fun way to get to know one another's birds better. You can find it here: http://talkcockatiels.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42

Have fun and happy picture taking!

Roxy Culver
Talk Cockatiels Staff

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I posted there yesterday :)

This is a great idea. I'd love to track Rocko's growth (he's still pretty small, I can't help but wonder if he was a runt) and this will be a great way to do it regularly!

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
What a great idea!
I have no camera at the moment (boo!), but will start a thread as soon as I get one. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s though!

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My thought is, post as much as you want. I thought it might be an easy way for us to keep track of our pictures better and then when someone posts an update, you can look back and go "o yea, that's Jeep, the goofy one who sits on heads." It will definitely show how our babies have grown. I'm gonna post some baby pictures today of my guys too. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts