Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

New shipment of toys

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  birdieness 
#1 ·
Ally had ordered a new shipment of toys because no pet stores have much here. Lack of bird people i guess. I have no money from my cage so ally has ordered a oddball Which ive seen go for 120 and she got this one for 50. A new boing since the other one was mated a little to much and the rabbit got at it. 2 ring swings. One for the budgies and one for the tiels. And some shredding toys i think i am missing something but i'll find it out. Also we got a 10% discount ;P

Here we go. A sandy fork. Pretty much a cement perch that splits off into to parts. I'll get pics once they arrive. Should get them a day before my cage.

#2 ·
Ally had ordered a new shipment of toys because no pet stores have much here. Lack of bird people i guess. I have no money from my cage so ally has ordered a oddball Which ive seen go for 120 and she got this one for 50. A new boing since the other one was mated a little to much and the rabbit got at it. 2 ring swings. One for the budgies and one for the tiels. And some shredding toys i think i am missing something but i'll find it out. Also we got a 10% discount ;P
sounds like your getting a good deal, I am sure the birds will have a blast with there new toys :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.