Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Natasha and I only hate I can't find awesome animal geeks to befriend. Most hate birds and reptiles and only like dogs dogs dogs. Um. I'm sure not all animals and y but e very first breathing animals are not dogs for gods sake. Lol

But yeah. I'm an.adult..I think..I hate it. Seriously but my birds were everything to me. I've had two cockatiels and two parakeets whom live together in one cage, lol. I've had my male parakeet and female pied for fifteen years and passed away. The female parakeet a bit less and just this year I lost my male lotion cockatiel this month, which I'm still getting over with. I had him for at least 27 years and my man was blind and had seizures.
I don't want to talk too much about it because I'll get upset, lol.
Currently my dad and I went up towards Atlanta to a bird fair and bought a female pearl tiel from a breeder. Her name is Rae, though spelled differently from the movie star wars-the new star wars movie- she has a lot of energy and she is insanely obsessed with the toys I bought her at the fair.
Currently I'm trying to get her hand trained. I got a lot of time because I'm going through chemo, so I have enough time to spare ironically, lol.
But yup, nice meet everyone's aqiaintence *smiele*

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Hello there and welcome to the forum! :)

I'm so sorry for your losses and I'm sorry that you're going through such a hard time :( I'm sure Rae will bring you plenty of joy and comfort in the years to come.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts