Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I'm completely new to cockatiels, though I've had parakeets all my life, so I'm going to probably be asking a lot of questions on here as my baby bird grows up.

This is Schubert, named after composer Franz Peter Schubert. He's just a little bit over 4 months old currently and actually, I'll probably be soon posting an ask thread with pictures on if I can have help determining if he is actually a she. I know cinnamon's are sex linked and all, but I just don't know what the parent's were so it's up in the air. Anyway, here's the bird himself!

Schubert4.jpg

·
Registered
37 Posts
I looooove that name, cute bird, too. I once had two budgies called Shakespeare and Picasso. Welcome and Hello! from me, Klaus and Pippa :)

·
Registered
414 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I like the name Schubert. It's unique. Can't help you on sexing Schubert. BTW, his crest is amazing.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Cute 'tiel! :D

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hello and welcome! :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone! He's definitely a special birb and he seems pretty proud of his crest himself, haha. It's always up, he can be a poofed sleepy nugget and I look at him and his crest is sitting up like that. I've caught him asleep like that, too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts