Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st matter
I have 2 babies can't stand on feet i guess when i tried to catch they become like this
2nd
The mother eat the feather of babies i dont know why but when insee thos i make here away

What should i do ?
Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
I’m afraid I can’t see what the problem is. Are those babies because they don’t look like it. I think you should take them to the vet if they can’t stand. Then obviously they can’t perch.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m afraid I can’t see what the problem is. Are those babies because they don’t look like it. I think you should take them to the vet if they can’t stand. Then obviously they can’t perch.
Thank you for advice .. at this moment they are in better situation and getting well but using decal b12 medicine and yolksmeal.

·
Registered
10,899 Posts
Can they stand normally when you're not trying to catch them? If they stand normally most of the time but hunker down when you try to catch them, it's just a defensive maneuver to make themselves look small, hoping that you won't notice them. Even though you are obviously trying to get them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I cant believe the great tielfan reply on post
I respect ur experience sir , now these baby are good and the problem they was afraid from me and my brother and when i but them on the morning near the sun light they getting better and healthy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts