Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i just had a visit from my stepdad he was at the local seed place where we can buy bird seed in bulk or in the bag any way he was getting some wild bird seed and called me and asked if a cockatiel cage for $69.00 canadian is good buy i asked the measurements they are L24 xW24XH30 and the top opens up i said yes that is a verry good deal so he said thanks and hung up i thought he was going to buy it for himself not so he came bye and said i no we buy all kinds of stuff for your brothers and sister and not you so when i was there i thought you would love this and gave me the cage i said you no it don,t bother me that you buy them stuff i,ll be 50 in like 25 months so i can afford it he said he really wanted to do it so i took it now i can get another cockatiel

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i called the same breeder i got stretch from and she has none ate the moment but she is going to beed her other 2 tiels unrelated to stretch

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
That sounds like a great deal...like Laura said- it gives you a great excuse to get another baby..hehe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts