Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ziggi is finally getting a bigger cage, I'm not quite sure the dimensions but there's a photo of it bellow. I know it's quite small but it's taken 4 years to convince my parents to get him a slightly bigger cage. I want it to be still not large as it's going to be an inside hallway cage so it can't be too much of a distraction. It doesn't bother me if it's not on wheels and it's only for one cockatiel. Any ideas of where to get a good cage and some good dimensions. Thank you

(Keep in mind, i can't shop on amazon since I'm Australian)

·
Registered
47 Posts
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=5059+10346+5065+22937&pcatid=22937

This is the one my boyfriend and I are getting for our babies!!! :D SUPER cheap and HUGE for it's price, with 1.2 inch bar spacing, wheels, a nice flat top to add a play gym, and removable tray. And on the site's description there is a link to this wax paper thing that fits the bottom of the cage that is a quick remove system (instead of newspaper) and comes in a pack. Pretty cool, I might try that too before I accumulate enough newspaper. :)

EDIT: I'm getting the Large size. :) ONLY 150 BUCKS and HUGE :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts