Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new cage that I ordered arrived today. I bought other stuff like perches, toys and ladders but that's not gonna be here until tomorrow. I put the cage together but I can't figure out how to get the seed guard on??!! My BF tried to and he couldn't either. Theres no directions on how to do it. Also the food dishes are way to big! I can't believe I'm asking this question but does anyone know how to put the darn seed catcher on?? I can't wait until the toys come tomorrow so I can set it up and put her in it. I just have to figure something out as far as the food dishes are concerned.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I don't know what kind of model you have, but I found the seed guards on my cage have 2 short pegs on each end that fit into holes located on the ends of the cage and then the longer guards slot into the groves found on those short end guards. If that made any sense...

I found that you have to fit the short ends on either side of the cage before you put the front and back on thought, otherwise they just fall off.

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
Also you put the pegs (looks like a nail) in the hole of the other guard and push down so it locks in to place. Sorry Iam not that good at explaining things. It took me and my Dad about an hour to figure out :p

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
My cage doesn't have a seed guard, so i can't really offer any help. But i am looking forward to seeing Lulu enjoying her new cage! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts