Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I very recently (first met her oct 13) started fostering this girl named Casey. I have no idea how old she is but guessing 3 at the least. She was plucked by 2 other tiels in her previous home and the 3 of them were surrendered to the animal shelter together that I work at. The other 2 got adopted quick. I'm hoping to foster fail and keep her. I am new to taking care of a bird in my home but have cared for them in vet tech school. I'm joining to learn as much as I can to make her experience with me the best during her recovery. She and I quickly bonded and though we have some things to work on, she doesnt bite, steps up, eats from my hand, and loves time out of the cage with me.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
First of all, welcome to the forum! I would say your already off to a great start with her and she looks like a beautiful sweet bird! It may take you some looking around (on this forum) but I think you will find answers to most of your questions. If not, feel free to ask myself or others that have joined.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts