Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have had my beautiful cockatiel, Amelia, for the past decade. We have grown up together and her happy chirps have been a constant in my life.

Unfortunately, my life is now headed in new directions where she cannot follow. I am very saddened by this, but it is unfortunately necessary that I find her a new home.

My mom has kindly offered to take care of Amelia, but my mom is afraid of handling birds and Amelia would not get the affection and attention she deserves. I am turning to this forum to hopefully locate a dedicated bird owner who might give Amelia the love and attention a sweet bird like her should have.

I am located in Tempe, AZ, but I would be happy to drive out of state to deliver Amelia to a good home. I would also be happy to supply her new owner with her large (approximately 3'x3'x6') cage, smaller travel and transport cages, toys, and remaining food supply.

Is there anyone on the west coast who might be open to adopting a sweet older tiel? Do you know of anyone who might be interested? She would be completely free to anyone who can show they are experienced with birds and would give her a good life. I love this little bird so much, I just want to make sure she is well taken care of and loved.

All the best,
Ciara and Amelia

·
Registered
2 Posts
Post your bird on Rescueme.org. You'll probably get responses from several kind and caring people, so take your time to choose the right home. Lisa

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,

I have had my beautiful cockatiel, Amelia, for the past decade. We have grown up together and her happy chirps have been a constant in my life.

Unfortunately, my life is now headed in new directions where she cannot follow. I am very saddened by this, but it is unfortunately necessary that I find her a new home.

My mom has kindly offered to take care of Amelia, but my mom is afraid of handling birds and Amelia would not get the affection and attention she deserves. I am turning to this forum to hopefully locate a dedicated bird owner who might give Amelia the love and attention a sweet bird like her should have.

I am located in Tempe, AZ, but I would be happy to drive out of state to deliver Amelia to a good home. I would also be happy to supply her new owner with her large (approximately 3'x3'x6') cage, smaller travel and transport cages, toys, and remaining food supply.

Is there anyone on the west coast who might be open to adopting a sweet older tiel? Do you know of anyone who might be interested? She would be completely free to anyone who can show they are experienced with birds and would give her a good life. I love this little bird so much, I just want to make sure she is well taken care of and loved.

All the best,
Ciara and Amelia

View attachment 92480
Hi there! I live in Las Vegas, NV, so if you can't find a good home closer to you, please let me know! I'm happy to answer any questions you might have :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'd say if you've had this sweet bird for THAT long and you say you love her that much, sounds like your not headed in a very good direction if you can't find it in your heart to include her!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts