Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I hope this is in the right section... I would like to be able to pick out branches for the babies from outside (to make the inside more fun) and save some money. Natual wood branches are so expensive in the store it's ridiculous. ANYWAYS, my question is, I know what trees are safe, the problem is deciphering what trees are out by my house. I wish they had labels so people would know...:rolleyes:Any ideas on that?

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I am going to move it over to the health section where the safe plants seeing as its along the same line of that, I am having the same problem there are so many tree's outside my house but I have no idea what they are or how to figure it out :eek:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wouldn't it be nice to just walk outside and pick a nice branch for them and KNOW what kid of tree it is...

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
Mabey do a search on the internet and print a photo of the tree and go out and get a branch. You could search something like trees of your location and mabey you will get lucky. Good luck.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
I stick to eucalyptus branches because that's about the only type of tree i can recognise. :p Is there maybe just one tree you know?

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is there maybe just one tree you know?
Well, we don't have eucaplyptus here although someone is sending me a branch from their yard (again):p. I guess citrus trees but I never know if they've been sprayed since they aren't ours...They cut ours down...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts