Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
My grandpa always said a person didn't truly enjoy eating barbeque ribs if they didn't get the sauce from ear to ear, nose to chin. Looks like this little one knows how to enjoy a meal! :love:

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
Just wait, when that baby gets older and has learned 'bird etiquette', you'll be the napkin!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Squeeeeeee!!!! Soooo cuuuuute!!!! **dies from cuteness overload**

·
Registered
885 Posts
Every time I show pictures of Panda to someone new, they're always like "omg he's grey white and yellow!" and i'm just like *sigh* no, he's just a pig. A grey and white pig. I'll get a photo of him just after he's done with breakfast tomorrow.

Seriously though what adorable babies!!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Every time I show pictures of Panda to someone new, they're always like "omg he's grey white and yellow!" and i'm just like *sigh* no, he's just a pig. A grey and white pig. I'll get a photo of him just after he's done with breakfast tomorrow.

Seriously though what adorable babies!!
Thank you everyone, I actually have 5 that I am handfeeding now.. They are about 4 weeks old, I have a whiteface pearl, a whiteface lutino and 3 lutinos...

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Cute pics! :D You've got some nice mutations there!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
napkin

Oh, such sweet pictures! Someday I'd love to raise a brood of 'tiels, but I just don't have room. They are sooo cute!

·
Registered
22 Posts
That is a face of satisfaction and no regrets...
They're a lot different to feed than parrotlets, aren't they? Much less grace, not a hint of daintiness! Just...Omfnomfmoff!!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That is a face of satisfaction and no regrets...
They're a lot different to feed than parrotlets, aren't they? Much less grace, not a hint of daintiness! Just...Omfnomfmoff!!
Oh you are so right, she is 100% unapologetic about the way she eats... These babies just seem to think I am starving them to death when feeding time rolls around... Such little pigs. They gobble till they are stuffed then just stop, like a switch is flipped...lol my parrotlet is much more dainty than these little garbage cans....lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts