5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shared a bit of my egg bread with them today and here they are:

And here they are hanging out...

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My two oldest have a hard time pulling that one off at meal time and they are 6yrs and 18months:D
lol- are you saying my tiels are more well behaved? lol:p Baby has stopped hissing at him which I'm very glad about. Compared to the first few weeks them sharing that closely is a major breakthrough.

·
Registered
103 Posts
O_O EGG BREAD!? 8D You and your tiels are very generous! That sounds like something I'd be fiercely hogging! I'm hungry now... I need the recipe!

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
O_O EGG BREAD!? 8D You and your tiels are very generous! That sounds like something I'd be fiercely hogging! I'm hungry now... I need the recipe!
They only had a tiny bit..just to make them happy. I like sharing my food with them-its great for bonding. I made the egg bread myself.

·
Registered
103 Posts
They only had a tiny bit..just to make them happy. I like sharing my food with them-its great for bonding. I made the egg bread myself.
...It wouldn't be too terribly much of a problem to share the recipe, would it? Is it different from egg pie? Because my mom makes that sometimes and I love it... I'm pretty crazy about eggs... *runs off to see if there's still any egg pie left*

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
...It wouldn't be too terribly much of a problem to share the recipe, would it? Is it different from egg pie? Because my mom makes that sometimes and I love it... I'm pretty crazy about eggs... *runs off to see if there's still any egg pie left*
lol- silly. I am weird. I acctually hate eggs-I can only eat/smell them if I am in the mood for them which is rare. The recipe-well, sure I can share it but I'm estimating here since it's my own little inventions. You also might want to add salt to yours. About 3 cups of flour, 1/2 cup milk, 3-4 eggs- just enough to make a semi wet batter- too hard of a batter makes a really hard bread. You can either bake it or fry it. Frying it takes alot less time. I hope that helps..sorry there's no exact recipe..lol

·
Registered
103 Posts
lol- silly. I am weird. I acctually hate eggs-I can only eat/smell them if I am in the mood for them which is rare. The recipe-well, sure I can share it but I'm estimating here since it's my own little inventions. You also might want to add salt to yours. About 3 cups of flour, 1/2 cup milk, 3-4 eggs- just enough to make a semi wet batter- too hard of a batter makes a really hard bread. You can either bake it or fry it. Frying it takes alot less time. I hope that helps..sorry there's no exact recipe..lol
Thanks! :D But how long would I bake it for and at what temperature?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts