Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Rocko and Loki love going shopping and are sleeping right now and shopping in the morning lol.Rocko sits on my shoulder and chirps very loud when we go for a cycle.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Awww, he has the cutest little voice :love:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
That was so precious, Juliet. I can't help but think back to when he was so badly injured and fought for his life... Just look at him now! You'd never guess he went through such trauma :)

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
So cute! Joey was talking to him, and dancing on his perch which listening.

That was so precious, Juliet. I can't help but think back to when he was so badly injured and fought for his life... Just look at him now! You'd never guess he went through such trauma :)
I agree! It just shows what love and determination can do! :)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tiels are tough litte guys. It is indeed a miracle he recovered and is alive that is for sure. He is way too cute and far too young to not make it... thank goodness =) He decided to stick around... singing in parking lots is too much fun for him... he seems to like the sound of shopping carts rolling on pavement and vacuums... hair dryers do nothing for him. It's not brain damage from the trauma, he was just born weird ;)

·
Registered
786 Posts
He is adorable and has the sweetest little voice. Thanks for sharing it with us!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Joey likes the vacuum too. He always sings to it and wants to be in the corner of the cage closest to where I am vacuuming. When I am in front of the cage, he moves with it. He likes it so much I am afraid to have him out for fear he might try to sit on it and things go wrong.

He isn't impressed with the hair dryer though. Must be a tiel thing? :D

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Joey likes the vacuum too. He always sings to it and wants to be in the corner of the cage closest to where I am vacuuming. When I am in front of the cage, he moves with it. He likes it so much I am afraid to have him out for fear he might try to sit on it and things go wrong.

He isn't impressed with the hair dryer though. Must be a tiel thing? :D
Too funny, my tiel does the same thing. He is not afraid of being sucked up into the dust can ;)

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
My guys aren't impressed with the vacuum, but the rescue I work with has at least half a dozen birds that will jump into their water dishes and start taking a bath the minute a vacuum goes on. The dryer, on the other hand, makes my birds go nuts. I have to move them out of the room whenever I run it, because my male will wolf whistle at the top of his lungs the entire time and I worry it will bug the neighbors.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts