Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two extra tiels in my flock for the next couple of weeks. :) Banjo and Sunny have been here for two days so far, and are having fun with all my guys already.

I was rearranging Cookie, Bailee and Gracie's cage today, so i got some photos while all the tiels were out in my room.

Cookie

Gracie

Bailee

Banjo

Gracie and Bailee

Cookie

And scruffy little baby Sunny!

Here's a video of Sunny making some noise and being a show off, you can see that Bailee wasn't happy about not being the centre of attention.

And i thought you might like to see the late xmas pressie that my tiels got from Banjo and Sunny's owners! :D

·
Registered
302 Posts
So many tiels....
ALL SO CUTE!

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
All those tiels! :love:You have your hands full! When I first read the thread I thought you permanently doubled your flock...lol I see Bailee was like...who are you and why are you banging on MY cage..lol

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
Too many cute tiels :D poor Bailee he looks like he is saying thats mine :eek: Don't beak bang on my cage :rolleyes: Is Banjo a boy? Sunny seems to be a boy. How old are they? They are all very cute :love:

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Too many cute tiels :D poor Bailee he looks like he is saying thats mine :eek: Don't beak bang on my cage :rolleyes: Is Banjo a boy? Sunny seems to be a boy. How old are they? They are all very cute :love:
Banjo and Sunny are both boys. Banjo is the same age as Bailee, which is a little over a year. Sunny is just a baby. He joined Banjo's flock at the same time i got Gracie.

·
Registered
9,464 Posts
You are lucky to be able to babysit :D I wonder what it is like to have two boys? It must be a bit loud :) Do they stay in the same cage?

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You are lucky to be able to babysit :D I wonder what it is like to have two boys? It must be a bit loud :) Do they stay in the same cage?
Yes, they stay in the same cage. :) I've had all three of them singing jingle bells a couple of times now. :eek: It's a little crazy! I can tell already that having 5 tiels long term would drive me up the wall. :p

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Great pic's Bea, Sunny is adorable, Cookie and Gracie are out numbered by boys now :p thats a great toy you got from there owners :D I know mine would love that

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
LOL!! Bailee couldn't understand why he wan't centre of attention, hehe. Lovely pictures - Sunny is super cute. :)

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
AWWW how old is sunny???? He and Ella look alot a like...not in color but in like skrufflyness????
Sunny would have to be almost 3 months old i think, maybe a little older.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts