Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures of my cockatiel. Her previous owner called her Milo but we changed her name. We don't have a definite name but we interchangeably use Honey, Sweet Cakes, Boo, Sugar, Love Bug, and a few other names. Lol :)

She's 2 1/2 years old and she's a pearl (pied?) cockatiel

All pictures takes with an iPhone 5c.

ImageUploadedByPG Free1435731331.261394.jpg
ImageUploadedByPG Free1435731352.958116.jpg
ImageUploadedByPG Free1435731391.161064.jpg
ImageUploadedByPG Free1435731422.321916.jpg

And this [last] picture is probably my favorite lol :D
ImageUploadedByPG Free1435731463.697790.jpg

·
Registered
786 Posts
She is so precious :) My new little one (9 wks old) is named Milo. He is a normal grey, but my last tiel was also a pearl pied. They are so beautiful! Love all your other names too;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Also, what do you think would be a good name suggestion for her (out of this list)?

Honey, Baby, Sugar, Boo

I feel like Honey or Baby fits her the best. Please comment you opinions about these names or suggestions below. :)

I have previous posts saying her name is Milo or Paris, but those names didn't fit her personality so we decided to rename her.

:)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She is so precious :) My new little one (9 wks old) is named Milo. He is a normal grey, but my last tiel was also a pearl pied. They are so beautiful! Love all your other names too;)

Thanks :) we decided to rename her (official name not yet decided,) because Milo or Paris didn't suit her personality. I love your tiels. They're beautiful and they look like they have interesting personalities.:D

·
Registered
821 Posts
She's adorable!

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
She's adorable!! :love:

She looks like a Honey to me I think!

·
Registered
786 Posts
I like Honey too, just seems to fit her. She is so sweet :love:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
sweet tiel

She is precious! I kind of like Honey; it does seem to suit her. Enjoy your sweet little friend!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol hey guys again :D

Our official name that my family has decided for her now is Baby.
Everyone in my family calls her by that. :)

So until I change the name again (lol) that will be her name for now :thanks:

·
Registered
228 Posts
ha! I like Baby as a name. Francis was Francesca before we figured out he was a boy so we started calling him Francis, which also includes calling him Frank, Frank-O, Frankie, Francisco, and Francis Ford Coppola. I bet you will still call Baby lots of different names with love! What a cutie pie!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ha! I like Baby as a name. Francis was Francesca before we figured out he was a boy so we started calling him Francis, which also includes calling him Frank, Frank-O, Frankie, Francisco, and Francis Ford Coppola. I bet you will still call Baby lots of different names with love! What a cutie pie!

Haha! Thanks :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts