Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made an account this time last year for advice as my bird had escaped, sadly I never saw her again. Her name was willow.
all my family really loved the bird and we were all so heartbroken when she had flew away and almost 7 months after my dad came home with a surprise. Another cockatiel, it had been abused and its previous owners didn't even keep it in a cage, it was kept in a box with bird seed just scattered around it. We didn't know its gender, actually we are still unsure of its gender. I think it's a girl while my dad thinks it's a boy so he has two names, Olly or Olivia. He loves attention from everybody and has come a long way now! He even escaped once and my family and neighbours were out climbing on roofs to get him back! Haha
My little baby, not even one yet! I love him to pieces.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Stunning baby! My heart aches thinking of some heartless person being so cruel, but my heart soars thinking of the new life s/he will have.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Hi, welcome back! Gorgeous 'tiel! :love:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Getting a new bird is exciting. I'm very happy for you. And what a pretty bird. I'm glad you got Olivia/Olly back.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Olly/Olivia is a beauty. Glad he/she has a loving home now. :)

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
It's a shame you never got your other bird back, but I'm glad you were able to give another one a home. It seems he/she really needed it. :)

·
Registered
786 Posts
Lovely bird :) So glad you got her back and such a heartwarming story that you rescued her!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts