Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Queen of the Pieds
2,706 Posts
omg....im putting the order in right now allen!!!! i definately want a whiteface lutino or the other one is just as beautiful!!!! is it a whiteface pearl?? it is stunning with only grey on the wings!!! wow....i definately want one and have informed mikey already!!

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
They are adorable! I wish I lived closer.

·
Registered
711 Posts
ok allen...i guess we have a standing order for one of those chicks...let me know how much when its time...we'll talk more after you get them home but consider one of their first babies sold. I'll give you a call soon or you can call me when you get them and we'll iron something out
Mikey

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol i was told that they are
i have a albino male cinnamon saddle back hen 3 yrs old 3 clutches last yr 4 and 5 babbys each time 150photos avail

·
Queen of the Pieds
2,706 Posts
well they sure look beautiful.....not sure if i'll let mikey get one till i get back there....

·
Registered
64 Posts
Your new pair are outstanding!!!!! :love: I look forward to seeing photos of their offspring.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Wow your going to have some very pretty baby's I love to have one but I'm sure thats quite impossible. I'd love to get a Albino hen for my Wf cockateil oh well mabie someday

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok i just talked to the guy he is getting out of tiels and is selling this breeding pair for $150.00 on condition i come and see them first he never sells any bird without the customer seeing the birds wich i was glad to hear i was going to ask to see them first anyways

·
Registered
711 Posts
Thats an outstanding price for that pair Allen i'm quite impressed at your find. They are really beautiful looking birds
Mikey
Oh and don't listen to kim she's the one saying oh we're getting one of those babies ur getting me one of those babies mister lol

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Saddle back

Bird Cockatiel Cockatoo Parrot
Saddle Back just refers to where the dark feathers occur on a pied.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok i just got back and i saw my new breeding pair never bred this year so i,ll be getting them the end of the month and it turns out the guy is londons bird club
show chairperson and i may be joining there club and getting a ride from him to there meetings

·
Queen of the Pieds
2,706 Posts
dont listen to mikey...i did say i wanted one of the babies...in fact i must say i insisted....and because my mikey loves me so much he agreed :love: but i want to be there when we get it :p he's already got two without me...which of course is fine as the were meant to be....chico loves belle like no other...and squirt....well how could anyone resist him???...and i suppose in reality if there is the one i want from the first clutch we will get it tho i will whine a little :p...thats an awesome price allen.....you will have beautiful babies too...im not sure if i want a whiteface pied or a whiteface lutino...i suppose we will wait and see what they give birth to....hopefully the first clutch will be in time with my coming home!!! that would be awesome...hahaha its great....u haven't even got the birds and you've sold one!!!....and squirtie will have a friend!!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts