Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I know..sorry I am just a bit nervios...I hope my dad does not get mad...
I'm sure you'll be ok if you just explain everything to him, tell him what your options are and maybe apoligize for rushing to order? If he does get mad he'll get over it.;)

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
If your dad is anything like my dad, he would prefer you change your mind now than get the cage and realise it's not suitable. :) Just let him know, and if he has any problems or questions you can show him this. ;)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Well I talked to him and we looked at the emails that petsmart send and figured out that they already shipped it...so we just have to wait for it to come...he said that we would play it by ear...and if we really are not satified we could return it or just keep it for a quarintine cage...I am going to at least use it for my quarintine cage...and then I might get a bigger one...I want to moniter him in it and see how it goes...someone else on the talk budgies forum and she might even be here has a cage with 1 inch bar spacing...I am not trying to rebel and not listen...I just am going to try this one and go with my gut feeling for a little bit...Thank you all for the wonderful advise and for taking your time to talk to me about this...I really apreciate it and it makes me feel like you all care about me and my cockatile to be....!!!!! :)

41 - 46 of 46 Posts