Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had it delivered to my work. Man that was fast. I only ordered it last week Thursday and it got here today. Can't wait for work to be over now so that I can go home and set it up... then I have to go shopping.... :p lol this could be really bad for my credit card.

Oh and here is the cage I got.
http://www.featherfarm.com/catalog/p...products_id=40

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Did you get the cage like what i have? Large, square, about $110 from Feather Farm? :p It would kill me to get a cage delivered and not be able to set it up right away.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol and it's not working for me anymore either... Actually I checked the site and they don't seem to have the cage I bought anymore. Maybe I got the last one? =) But yes Bea, it was the one you showed me. Really big with two doors. I'm thinking of dividing it in the middle. Maybe get a second tiel in the future. =) lol I just got one tiel and am already talking about a second. It must be contagious. I'll take some pics of the cage when I get it home and set up.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Congrats on the cage!!

For some reason, in the URL it says "..." in the middle of the address...could that be the problem?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's a thought but I think it's mainly because the cage isn't displayed on their website anymore.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Oh, that is so cool!! Can't wait to see pics.

I don't know if I already told you but, The Feather Farm is where i got pumpkin. It's also where I go to get her wings and nails clipped and everything!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I didn't ever realize they were that close when I bought the cage... then I watched the tracking of the package... It went from Napa area... to Sacramento (east) before coming back to the San Francisco area. But it still got here in 2 days so I'm not complaining.

Well I've got the cage and stand all set up. It's about 5 feet tall, 3 feet wide and about 1 1/2 feet deep (says the lady who is merely eyeballing it from across the room). Tried to take a pic... batteries are dead. I'm charging them now and I'll post one tomorrow. It's funny. Such a HUGE cage and they give you.... 2 small perches.:wacko: I'm not going to put the baby in it until I get it all set up and can be home to supervise first explorations. So maybe by this weekend she will move into her new abode.... and I may go camera happy at the same time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts