Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys :)

Here are my two stunning tiels for you to see!

Diego -normal pied split to WF. He's about 9 months old now, but these pics vary from a few weeks old, up to his 9 month old mark. He loves me,but he getting hormonal and grumpy :( These are various pics of him I have taken...

pretty boy

after a bath

by the window

sittin' pretty

Disney -shes a cinamon pearl split to pied and WF female. I just got her last friday (July 27th, 2007). She just turned 13 weeks old, and is handfed from a breeder ;) Shes such a doll, and we're very bonded already! :D

we arrived home

she's soooo cute!

she matches the bathroom wallpaper! haha

Poof! She just had another bath

on daddy's (my) shoulder... all dried off

I hope you guys liked them,

Kirby :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Diego and Disney are beautiful! I love the pictures of Diego taking a bath, how cute! And Disney matching the wallpaper lool! Such nice names too :)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol wow thanks everyone! :)

hehe yeah she actually does match the wallpaper.. it's kinda weird! lol

Well, I sent Diego's DNA test to a lab... and sure enough... He, is indeed a SHE! :( So i now have 2 pretty ladies, rather than a male and a female like i was trying to get, and praying i got... I know Disney is for sure a girl (genetics) but thought Diego was a boy. If only i DNA'd her before... i would have gotten a male freind instead of Dizzy and then i would have a male/female pair like i have wanted for months!

*sigh*

oh... and Diego's new name is Maya :) I really like the name, and could not call a female Diego, i just can't do it... and no, Diega is even worse so i will not be naming her that! lol

Kirby

1 - 12 of 12 Posts