Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if everyone would be familiar with the game series Singstar for Playstation 2 - it's basically a karaoke game. There are microphones and you are scored on how well you sing...LOL!! Lots of fun.

Last night i had a friend over and we were playing the newest one, Singstar 90s and Bailee must have liked the song choices. :p The whole time he was sitting on my shoulder singing at the top of his lungs!!! It was the cutest thing ever!

Even funnier was when Blinkie (budgie) flew over to help me sing (he's my usual assistant, he sits on the microphone and sings along) and he got into position on the mic and then just sat and STARED!! :eek: He refused to sing with such noise being created on my shoulder.

I seriously considered getting a video, but, well, i would hate to put you through the trauma of hearing my singing voice as well as Bailee's - i feel bad enough for the neighbours. :p

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Oh Come on Bea we ALL would have loved to hear you sing..hehe we promise we won't laugh :p
I get a kick out of the birds singing along to music, its to funny Reggie (budgie) loves to sing to music, Ollie not so muh yet but he is getting more vocal everyday.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL!! Yeah right, you wouldn't laugh - you would possibly cry though. :p I bet it won't be long until you can't shut Ollie up, i no longer know what music sounds like without a little (or a lot) of Bailee's Background Beats. ;)

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AWw it can't be that bad. After watching canadian idol and stuff... no one can be as bad as some of the people on that
OMG!! I know what you mean?!?! Compared to some of the people on Idol i can sing, hehe. I was thinking how hilarious it would be if someone turned up to audition with a singing tiel as their instrument. :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts