Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I am Maria. I love to have pets at home and love to exchange knowledge between the same persons that's why decided to join this forum. I Hope will find this community as per my expectations.

Regards,
Maria.

Registered
Hi All, I am Maria. I love to have pets at home and love to exchange knowledge between the same persons that's why decided to join this forum. I Hope will find this community as per my expectations.

Regards,
Maria.
I wish it was a more active forum. I took a lot of time answering posts only to never receive a reply 馃槩. I鈥檓 thinking of looking elsewhere. Please let me know if you have better results. I really hope so!
Maryann

Registered

Regards,
Maria.
Hi again,Maria,
I have a question for you. I adopted my cockatiel from a very nice lady who doesn鈥檛 have much money. Zeek is 12 years old. He鈥檚 never been given any fresh food and only been given cheap food with a lot of sunflower seeds which is very bad for him! I haven鈥檛 had any luck getting him to eat fresh food or pellets. I know it will shorten his lifespan.
He was hand fed and of course tame then untouched for 10 years. I鈥檓 taming him again and he鈥檚 doing well in just a few weeks! He鈥檚 flying around for fun and loving life. He鈥檚 stepping up and giving kisses. I鈥檓 just worried about his longevity. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Maryann

1 - 3 of 3 Posts