Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay first off....THIS STORE IS AWESOME!

Unpackaging everything was almost like receiving a Christmas present! (Christmas in July! :'D) Bright, fancy tissue paper, ribbons, gift bag with goodies in it and free toys. They even sent some treats for Dixie!
Shipping was fast, products were in excellent condition upon arrival, great prices - I'll definitely be ordering again in the future! :)

A few of the things I ordered:
http://www.mysafebirdstore.com/product.cgi?group=5109&product=20300
This toy is larger than I expected but super cool! I stuffed it with walnut shells that I'd also ordered, pieces of a broken up cuttlebone and paper for now, but I can see lots of potential with this toy. ;)

Not all of the birds have tried the Harrison's yet (I bought "super fine" and had expected them to be about the size of ZuPreem budgie pellets). Ozzie took a couple of nibbles then shook his head and waddled away. Hopefully they'll try them though. :) It's only been an hour so I call that progress!

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
I love MSBS. I also use A Bird Toy as well. There are discount codes for both of those sites here on TC. Did you use our code? :)

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Isn't it great? They're also wonderful about answering questions and even contacted AviTech for me about one of their supplements. :)

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
I was just looking at that foraging toy today I have a bird catalogue from Northern parrots and they sell that and lots of other stuff.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Haha when I have my own house I will probably have alot of those bird stuff for bird people little Parrot windmills and all lol and window decals and those parrot christmas decorations and ornaments.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I love MSBS. I also use A Bird Toy as well. There are discount codes for both of those sites here on TC. Did you use our code? :)
I did! :D

I'll need to take photos of the foraging toy once I properly stuff it tomorrow. (The fids are already off to bed! Hurrah for longer nights and hormone reduction. ;P)
Also, Ozzie has already started in on the manu mineral block! He was going at it earlier and cleaning his beak on it after eating his sprouts. The only thing is I wish it was natural colored - it's pink and I'm just waiting to find a cockatiel or budgie with pink feathers. :'D

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The seagrass mat and the toy parts I attached to are a hit!

So are the birdie bagels! :D Yay, another toy that I now know Ozzie loves!

Hmm not sure about this strange thing...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts