Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
I have normal greys, whiteface, pearl pieds, creamface cinnamons, and pearls.
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. This is my boy Cockatiel Dundee! ( Mic for short) he is really a character! Wolf whistles, talks, sings every morning and at bedtime.
Brown Skin White Pink Floor

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi!
You have such an adorable male there! Do you have any videos on his performances? Does he enjoy head scrathes?

I would like to introduce here my other male cockatiel, Kamu. He is a little troublemaker - very cute, when he is in a good mood, but there are days, when I find it hard to understand his behavior.

He is also a very vocal bird, both in good and in a bad. Although he does not talk, he has learned to communicate with us by using many different tones. He sings and performs, chatters, and informs us when it is time to go to bed. He even has his own music taste, and tells us immediately, if he likes or hates a song. Plus, he craves for attention.

·
Registered
I have normal greys, whiteface, pearl pieds, creamface cinnamons, and pearls.
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OMG! Does he ever love head, chin , and face scratches!!! I might also add that he's what's known as a "velcro bird"! He sticks to me like glue whenever he's out of his cage. He has a cute female cage mate named Auzzie. She is a cinnimon pearl whiteface that we've been TRYING to get Mic to mate with! While they hang with each other, no luck yet on mating! She's almost as bad as he is liking scratches and being on my shoulder while Mic's on the other!
Bird Picture frame Beak Cockatoo Parrot

1 - 3 of 3 Posts