Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some new photos of my tiels, it's been a while since i've posted any pics. :p

Snickyboo

Cookie chewing paper

Bailee munching on some millet

Family photo - rebellious Snickers didn't want to take part really

Bailee being sexy

Snickyboo being cuuuute

Cooks

Snickers with his best friend Malibu, he's quite fond of Jack Daniels too

I'm 18 weeks ok, legal drinking age!

Gracie

The reason Snickers is so fond of his friends Malibu and Jack Daniels...Gracie won't give him any attention other than hissing

And princess Cookie again

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He's larger and louder than Bailee now. :p He's picked up all Bailee's whistles and sounds, including the angry telephone (although he uses it just because, not only when he's angry).

·
Registered
36 Posts
They are allll very cute. I really hope i get on out of my clutch that is the color of Princess Cookie! Really sweet looking teils!

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
What a great looking flock! I must say Gracie is absolutly elegant...and she knows it!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great tiels love snickers what a sweet little bird :love:
:rofl: *dies laughing*

You just described the exact opposite of Snickers. :p Despite being co-parented by me (i cuddled, Cookie and Bailee fed) somewhere along the line he decided "hmm, people, no thanks!" and stopped being friendly. I am permitted touching rights when he steps up to come out of his cage and steps up to return to his cage ONLY, any other time he'll fly or run away.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Hey Bea! I was just looking at your pics again and it looks as if Bailey has red eyes. Is she a Fallow? I have two Cinnamon hens and one has lots of yellow like bailey and the other does not!?!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Bea! I was just looking at your pics again and it looks as if Bailey has red eyes. Is she a Fallow? I have two Cinnamon hens and one has lots of yellow like bailey and the other does not!?!
He only has red eyes when photographed with the flash, Snickers too so i think it's a pied trait. Plum coloured eyes is also a trait of cinnamons, so it's not really unexpected for his eyes to appear red in flash photos. :)

·
Queen of the Pieds
2,706 Posts
ohhhhhhh i didn't realise that....I notice when Little Mikey is outside his pupil is red....ty for my continuing tiel education lol....query solved without asking lol...and ur tiels are beautiful....

·
Registered
644 Posts
:rofl: *dies laughing*

You just described the exact opposite of Snickers. :p Despite being co-parented by me (i cuddled, Cookie and Bailee fed) somewhere along the line he decided "hmm, people, no thanks!" and stopped being friendly. I am permitted touching rights when he steps up to come out of his cage and steps up to return to his cage ONLY, any other time he'll fly or run away.
Bea, What caused the change in Snickers? Is it a puberty thing?

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nope, he's too young for puberty yet. I really don't know what caused the change. It's like he just decided that people weren't for him. :p

·
Registered
756 Posts
LOL...Oh Snickers you naughty.... come on, we people are nice.... and your adoptive mommy is super nice...

seeing Snickers now he seems a LOT more like Cookie (conformation wise)... they both have this cheeky faces... oh so cuddly..... and Bailee has a more slick face...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts