Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a call from the doctor that my nemo just passed away. She was in the oxygen cage because shes still having her breathing problem since January. Shes 5 years old and i got her when she had no feathers. I used to feed her and everything and i love her so much. I never imagined that day would come. Im feeling miserable and crying alot im so attached to her. I want her back i dont want her to go. I cant believe it. How can i live now. I didnt even say bye. And didnt kiss her yesterday when i took her to the hospital because i was sick too and i didnt want her to catch my cold. But now shes gone. I dont know what to do anymore im so sad and heart broken. I dont know who to talk to. No one understands

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I am so sorry. I do understand your pain. I have only my cockatiel in my life, and I know how these funny faces can change our lives.
Your girl hasn't really gone. Only her body has gone. Her spirit is still with you and she is flying free now without any pain. She is an angel now... :angel:

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
I'm so sorry. It's so hard to lose a pet, people just don't see birds the way we do. Just remember that while it hurts, she's no longer suffering or in pain or having breathing issues. And she was very loved, the much is evident by your post alone.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. :( May sweet Nemo fly free and rest in peace.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
My heart aches for you. Remember her sweet nature and her silly things she did that would make you smile. It hurts now, and the ache will always be there, but you will one day find yourself remembering her with a smile. She knew she was loved, and had a good life with you.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Your pain is completely understandable to everyone on here, Raghad! I am trying not to shed a tear myself reading your story. I'm very attached to my only cockatiel Murray. She shapes my whole life, actually! I'm so sorry about Nemo. Even though you couldn't kiss her, I'm sure she still knew how much you love her. Sending you my best wishes. x

·
Registered
182 Posts
Oh god so so so sorry for your loss. The first two cockatiels I got died as they came from a backyard breeder with no health checks. It really destroyed me. Nature is nature - whether birds, animals or us humans.

My sympathies are with you. Take comfort that animals just know they are sick - they are not scared of death like us.

All the best xxxx

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
I'm so sorry Raghad. :( It gets better with time. Remember how good she made you feel to be with her. She is in a better place now and she is waiting for you up in heaven.

Fly free Nemo :(

·
Registered
786 Posts
I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how much you love her, and though its so hard to go through this, it will get better with time. She was loved very much and she did know that. Take your time, and remember all the good times you had with her.
Saying prayers for you. Fly free little Nemo...

·
Registered
878 Posts
Raghad I'm so sorry about Nemo :(

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you guys so so so much. You guys really understand me. I seriously wanna hug each one of u . Thank you so much for ur kind words. It really helps😔💖

1 - 11 of 11 Posts