Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*I looked through the forum rules and didn't see anything against me putting this on here, but if it is not ok please let me know I will remove this post*

Unfortunately, my parents are no longer allowing me to keep my birds. I trying to find them a wonderful home and couldn't think of a better place than bird forums since most on here are very educated and experienced on caring for birds.
I am trying to make a little money on them since I spent so much on them and I am in need of money, but finding them a good home is top priority not money.

I have 2 male tamed cockatiels, one is the wild coloration (Boo) the other is a whiteface pearl. (Appa) (since the whiteface is male, he will most likely lose his pearling). Wild color is ~1 year old and whiteface is ~5 months.

They must stay together. Appa is very human-oriented but Boo loves Appa very much. He will be extremely depressed if they are separated. I am also offering them with a cage if needed and toys/food/etc anything else you may want.

The other bird is a 2 yr old untamed rescue African Ringneck. He needs a lot of work. I have only started his training a couple weeks ago. He is very cute though I can tell already that he is going to be a very silly bird.

PM for more info as well as contact info if interested.
I live in Des Plaines, IL by the way

·
Registered
255 Posts
Why are your parents making you give them away? Maybe tell them that it's not teaching you to be responsible by making you give them away

1 - 2 of 2 Posts