Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've discovered long time ago that Danna likes classical music, especially Bach. Grimmjow seems to like metal music (sonata arctica and nightwish seem his favorites).

But I'm still looking for songs that he could easily sing.

What kind of music do your birds like? What do they sing to?

I show you two of the recent photos I've made of them!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Joey likes metal best, with Judas Priest being his very favorite. He also loves the Ramones, which works out great since we named him after Joey Ramone. :D He is also a huge fan of Ray Charles.

He doesn't sing words when he sings along, but especially when Judas Priest is on, he sings his little heart out and dances along.

The photos you posted are adorable!

·
Registered
110 Posts
For some reason, Schubert really likes Fall Out Boy. Their "Uma Thurman" song was the first time I'd ever heard him sing, and now whenever I'm listening to iTunes and Fall Out Boy come on, Schubert really perks up.

My parents' parakeet really likes Irish dance music, haha

·
Registered
154 Posts
Whiskey loves whistling along to classical music. Strangely enough he also really enjoys Tupac... He has unique taste :rofl:

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Whiskey loves whistling along to classical music. Strangely enough he also really enjoys Tupac... He has unique taste :rofl:
I love contrasts! It is fun knowing other birds like a variety. I thought it was odd at first that Joey liked heavy (and death) metal... and Ray Charles. Then I got to thinking about how I do too, and classical, Broadway show tunes, punk, 80s pop, and a few others. I suppose birds like variety the same way humans do.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They have so strange tastes haha

P

·
Registered
162 Posts
Elvis hates punk rock and some jazz, so he will scream non stop if I put on my favorite music. His favorites are Elvis Presley (he is named after him), Tom Waits and Queen. If you ever wondered, the lyrics to Show must go on are "Show screech screech chirp chirp". Elvis doesn't know any lyrics, but will sing his own lyrics and melodies alongside.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Henry sings no matter what I have playing haha. He sings his own songs in his loudest voice possible, trying to take over. It makes listening to music without headphones quite challenging. :p

Coco's a quieter guy and doesn't really sing along. He'd rather sing to himself at random times during the day or night.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts