Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time Mali is near Theo, Theo will sit there making this noise and she bops her head up and down, she goes on and on and on, and once Mali goes, she stops. Funny enough, she only does it with Mali not Tilly or any of the others. Poor Mali, looks like she's got herself a baby that she isn't even interested in. :lol:

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Mali is so pretty, I would pick her for my Mommy too.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When they have their 'out time' again this afternoon I will get a video of it, hopefully she'll do it again. :D

Oh and I would pick Mali as my mummy too, she's so gentle!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Hehe, if i were Mali i would be completely unimpressed. :p Who wants to look after a baby that's not even theirs.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol true. But Theo is too cute, and Mali may not seem like the perfect mummy at the moment, but I'm sure she will be when she's old enough. Just for now, obviously she's not interested in babies, I mean who could blame her, I love babies but they just aren't for her, we'll see in another 1-2 years.

·
Queen of the Pieds
2,706 Posts
lol awww poor theo and mali...both wanting what they can't have.....a mummy and no annoying baby bird :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.