Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. Last I posted, Abby was sick with Pneumonia and she went tot he vets. Vets put her on three meds - one to help with gut motility, another an anti fungal and then some baytril to combat infection. She had her follow up visit today and the vet actually thanked me, because she looked so sick last time. She said keep doing whatever I'm doing. Abby looks fatalistic!

With that said, she's still on the gut motility med for another week as she's still got a mild case of slow crop.

As for the other two - Bagwis is growing up and is a silly booger. He's mastering 'up' like a pro. Abby isn't quite there yet :) His sibling, Spider, is regularly taking flight! Bagwis is an expert climber, as is Abby. However, Spider is compensating for minimal climbing ability by being a pretty good maneuverer in flight :)

And of course, pix !!

Spider getting some cuddle time with my neighbor from upstairs :)

IMG_2961 by Vampiric Conure, on Flickr

Abby and Bagwis

IMG_2957 by Vampiric Conure, on Flickr

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are the cutest!! Do you plan to keep them or find them new homes?
I wish I had the room for them! I'd keep Abby in half a heartbeat if I could, lol! She's quite the fighter and is very independent.

Abby and Bagwis have homes. Spider doesn't yet - the person who was taking Bagwis said he had a friend who wanted Spider, but the person hasn't said anything beyond that first bout of interest. Abby's owner's sister might adopt Spider if there's no takers. But again, that's written in oatmeal :)

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
I don't know if I could breed...I would get WAY too attached to all of them! haha. Glad they will be going to good homes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts