Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
aww Plukie your singing again I love it...hehe every since the first time I have that little jingle in my head now I am singing it....LOL
dooby sounds great isn't it amazing how fast they pick things up, HE is a cutie ;)

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
LOL!! Tickle, tickle, tickle tickle tickle tickle too, Oh, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle tickle tickle you!! There, that's just in case you forget the words. LOL!!!!!

I'm amazed at how quickly Dooby has picked up the sounds....maybe one day, the Doobster will actually SAY the words. LOL.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
LOL!! Tickle, tickle, tickle tickle tickle tickle too, Oh, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle tickle tickle you!! There, that's just in case you forget the words. LOL!!!!!

I'm amazed at how quickly Dooby has picked up the sounds....maybe one day, the Doobster will actually SAY the words. LOL.
Now you have gone to far....LOL I was dancing around the livingroom with the baby and singing that tune :p I wasn't even realizing I was doing it after watching the video it was stuck in my head, the baby sure liked it...hehe we had a good laugh

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Doobie is learning so fast i'm sure HE'LL be saying his name in no time at all. What a cutie! :D

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aww soo cute once again. just had to re watch it. Love how his cage is filled with toys.

Yeah, Dooby loves her toys..(I'm still saying her. LOL) She's not in there much though, she's usually out flying, She still has plenty of room to explore and stretch out in the cage though. It's now 0730 and she is singing like a loony bird!!!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Yeah, Dooby loves her toys..(I'm still saying her. LOL) She's not in there much though, she's usually out flying, She still has plenty of room to explore and stretch out in the cage though. It's now 0730 and she is singing like a loony bird!!!
Thats ok Plukie you keep saying SHE....LOL we all know different :p

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
You should've seen my posts on another forum from when i first got Cookie. :p I changed my mind about what she was so often, talk about confusing! ;) But with a voice like that, i think that Dooby is without a doubt a male. Females might pick up a couple of whistles, but they won't chatter and dance around like males do.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Doody is the cutest thing!! I love his swing lol!! :D

Also love how you call him the Doodster too cute!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Lol Dooby is too funny!
I'm sure he'll pick the words up in no time!

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Just to remind everyone Plukie started this thread 9/14/2007...alot has changed with Dooby since then so don't forget to check the date of threads you're replying to! ;)

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL! I wondered what this thread was doing back in circulation.

Yes, since those heady days of "Is he a she or is she a he?" The Doobster has come on in leaps and bounds. Just to give you some idea of what his day consists of: When he is awake enough and wants his covers off, he says "Good morning!" so, I say good morning back to him and from there on we have a couple more good morning's for good measure, just to make sure I realise he really is awake and won't put the cover back on again. Then we have a rousing rendition of Jingle Bells and a bit of a Tickle Tickle, from then on it's anything goes, he'll say hello, hello Dooby, I'm being a good boy, he blows kisses and says I love you, I don't really take much notice of that because he will say that just after he's bitten so, I think he lies a little bit as well. :p When the day is over, I put the covers on, he blows a kiss and says night night. There are loads more little things that he says throughout the day, but those are the main "wake up" conversations that we have. The funniest thing I think he does is whenever Darryl walks in the room, he says "Hello Dooby!" it's like Darryl is called Dooby. :D Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the latest noise is copying our guinea pig. Whenever he catches sight of Ziggy the Piggy, he makes a noise just like a guinea pig. So a quick sum up, I've got a rabbit that sleeps on her back, a tiel that makes a noise like a guinea pig and a guinea pig that just takes it all in his stride and eats his way through the day. :D Actually, it's good to look back on the old threads and see the worries and fears and just how much Dooby has come on since the very early days of him moving in and taking over.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.