Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I kept hearing knocking on the cage and kept yelling at the kids to stop hitting the cage. Well today my daughter was upstairs and my son is at school and I hear it again. I kept watching to see what the noise was, it's Mojo knocking on everything.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Hmmmm maybe the breeder was wrong about the parents and mojo is a male :D thats usually a male trait never heard of females beak banging.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Everytime I hear it I get ready to tell one of the kids to get away from the cage then realize they are no where near it. It just started the other day.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Earl normally does it when he is settling down to sleep, when he hasn't gone up to his branch yet! :) He does it on the food dish! :p

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
:lol: That's so cute, i love when the boys beak bang. Bailee never has and i doubt he ever will, but the two tiels i birdsit from time to time (Banjo and Sunny) both do it lots.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No I didn't have them dna'd. Chiclet is the one doing all the whistles and Mojo is knocking on everything. They are just confused I guess. lol

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
none of my male tiels do it - if they do i've never seen them do it

but the 2 quakers in my room both do it. but with Quakers you can't do the "males do this females don't" because both males and females do the same things in the quakers lol

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Chiclet has broke some blood feathers in the past and has bled alot. I just can't bring myself to make them bleed for my own satisfaction. I really wish I could though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts