Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on the "Enhanced" mobile view, pictures do not display at all for me, not even smileys. And when I go to "Exit Enhanced Mobile View" from the menu, it brings up the window asking why I want to exit. Then it gets stuck on that screen. Really annoying. I am running the latest version of iOS, but it has been like this for a while now.

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
Hmm, Yung mentioned there was going to be some issues with the site, but I'm not sure this was one of them. I'll met him know.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi. I'm having sort of the same problem. Some pictures will show while others say permission denied. My own pictures show permission denied which is kind of strange considering they are mine lol.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm still in the same situation with not being able to see many pictures. I'm getting sad about not being able to see all the new introductions and babies being born and growing up. Is there anything I can do to solve this?

Attachments

·
Administrator
104 Posts
I'm still in the same situation with not being able to see many pictures. I'm getting sad about not being able to see all the new introductions and babies being born and growing up. Is there anything I can do to solve this?
Hey there,

I just tested this while not logged in and it showed images just fine. I also checked your permissions and it all looks good there.

Can you clear your cache and cookies on your device and completely close out your browser and try again?

Are you logged in or out?

Which browser and device are you using?

Thanks,
- JB

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi. I've cleared the cache and cookies and also come out of the browser and it's still the same.
I'm on my iPhone 6s and I've used safari and chrome as my browsers.
I don't understand why I can't see my own lol. It's quite strange.
Oh and I'm logged in

·
Administrator
104 Posts
Hi. I've cleared the cache and cookies and also come out of the browser and it's still the same.
Oh and I'm logged in
Can you ensure your settings are setup to show attachment previews?

Go to the 3 horizontal dots (top right corner) > Settings > Show Attachment Previews and ensure its turned on (green)

Let me know if that is turned on and working. I will have to do some more testing.

Thanks,
- JB

·
Registered
35 Posts
Oh and I'm logged in
Can you ensure your settings are setup to show attachment previews?

Go to the 3 horizontal dots (top right corner) > Settings > Show Attachment Previews and ensure its turned on (green)

Let me know if that is turned on and working. I will have to do some more testing.

Thanks,
- JB
Yep. It's switched on. Am I better off making a new account? Or would u rather sort this one I case it happens to someone else?

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
Has there been any news on whether I can fix my picture denied problem please ???
As far as I know it's been handed over to the tech team. That's the last I've heard of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts