Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:grey tiel:Hello every one ,I am new to this ,thank you for having me ,my bird Joe is coming up to 32 years old ,he has gone from being grey to going black ,can any one tell me if its just a age thing .Thank you

·
Registered
878 Posts
Wow 32 is remarkable! My oldest tiel lived to just over 27 so I can only compare Joe to him - I saw various mobility and eating changes with age but don't believe his feathering ever varied much. So as for your question - sorry I don't know if the darkening means anything clinically. But welcome to you from Percy and me :)

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
Wow! 32 years old! I think Joe is coming up on the record for the oldest cockatiel alive. The record is either 31, or 32? Can't remember for sure

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Wow! Such an age! My little guy is just about to turn 3 at the end of next month, so it is hard for me to imagine almost 32!

I don't know an answer to your question, but welcome to the forum from Joey and me. :)

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Wow @ 32 ! My oldest tiels are 14 and 15!

Welcome and hello to both of you :)

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Wow! 32 years old! I think Joe is coming up on the record for the oldest cockatiel alive. The record is either 31, or 32? Can't remember for sure
I don't know... I once entered a pet shop in Sydney where the lady who worked there said that her cockatiel was 35, and considering she was probably about 40 they must have grown up together!

But 32 is fantastic too! :) Not sure about the feathers, sorry.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Fantastic!!! I dont know about the feathers, but Im sure the moderators will help you with that. Could you post pictures , please ? Congrats to both .X x Teresa

1 - 7 of 7 Posts