Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Aww thats soo cute is that a avian fashions hoodie I want one of them for Rocko I never saw that one.Loki would look cute in that Missy is stylin lol.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Just saw yours on Avian fashions found two that would look good on Rocko and Loki wouldnt wanna copy lol someone on the forum should start making these and selling them on here cheaper I know I would be buying them also I saw some people made their own diapers and are selling them on Ebay not as good as Avian fashions though.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Oh. My. Goodness. Such a little fashionista! Love it to pieces :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Love it...and Pippa approves!

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Love this...and Pippa approves, too ;-)

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Loops, don't know what happened there...didn't mean to post twice

·
Registered
821 Posts
Oh. My. Gosh. That is the cutest!!! And she doesn't even look upset!! She looks proud!!!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@Brandon2k14, Yep, I ordered it from AvianFashions. :)

@Steph, YAS XD OMG yes I will have a Missy card made with her clawtograph and mail it to you. :'D Oh oh oh, we need to do this!

@Vidchick, OMG Pippa is so cute!!

@JoJo's Mom and @Lulu-Tiel, She's such a little poser! Nothing bothers this little girl, I love her to bits. :love: She was literally posing for the camera!

·
Registered
40 Posts
So cute!
But I dint think Charlie would let me put one of those on him...he lost it when I put a bow on him at Christmas time. I managed to get a few pics before he literally ripped it off. :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts