Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of tiel photos and a couple of the budgies, and of course Zoe wanted a mention too. There's not too many so i thought i'd put them all in the one thread. :)

Princess Cookie

Blinkie standing tall and handsome. His limp never got better, so it's likely he's got some kind of tumour pressing on his sciatic nerve making him lame. But, for now he is as happy as ever and definitely as cheeky as ever!

Fizzy and Ozzie

Bailee with his devil child...so much for respecting your elders Snickyboo!!

Much better!!

And finally....

The Zoe Monster!!!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
They are all gorgeous.

Bailee looks ever so slightly scared on the 3rd last photo...I'm not suprised!!! :p

·
Queen of the Pieds
2,706 Posts
zoe is a cinnamon green cheek...sorry i just know from another conure forum i met bea in....isn't she stunning?? bea your birds are so beautiful!!! i hope blinkie remains well for as long as possible....cookie is looking much better and seems to be back...if not close to back to her old self...what a naughty boy snickers is :p

·
Registered
64 Posts
Bea ...Blinkie is as handsome as ever...I tried to get one just like him when I purchased Jellybean a year and a half ago, but alas, there is only one Blinkie! :D Cookie looks just like my Peek-A-Boo:love:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.