Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:grey tiel:
My boy is getting big now. Here are a couple of pictures I just took. (The breeder I got him from decided to clip his wings and did a horrible job, hence the mess they are in. Can't wait for them to grow out.)

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
He's got the cutest face!!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Here are a couple of pics I just took. Milo's first real bath- I was misting him from above. He was loving it! He is happily preening right now. Its a warm day, and the house is about 78F, so I think he is warm enough.
He now weighs in at 86 grams, he is gaining about 2 grams a week. (sorry for the blur on #1- I have a tremor in my right hand).

Attachments

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A couple of new pics :) Milo enjoyed some marion berries, as his beak shows. He loved them, which surprised me as he hasn't liked any other fruit, but true to nature, I was eating them, so he wanted them too!
He is molting now, and he has two new tailfeathers! Also, the yellow face is really coming out, with lots of new little feathers coming in. His speech has really increased, he says numerous things now- and whistles "swingin on a star". He loves kisses too, a LOT!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
What a charmer! That yellow face sure is coming in bright and handsome :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Aaawww, he looks lovely!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
He is adorable ! Our william had the same problem with his wings and he lacked confidence to fly at first.As his wings grew out,he slowly improved and these days he is a happy little lad,flies everywhere . Your Milo will be the same .Congrats ! He looks so sweet ! I loved the picture when he had just had the fruit . Hugs from sunny Brazil X x Teresa

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just a couple of new pics, his face is nearly all yellow now. He is such a good boy! He hates the camera though, everytime I get it close to him he turns his back to me.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts