Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello to all ! Here is our boy Nimai :pearl:-1 year 2 months old and another cockatiel :wf cinnamon: who was found 3 weeks ago and given to me to look after . I've posted on various local lost and found sites as well as parrot alert .
I will keep him/her untill someone claims . In the meantime , if someone can make an educated guess of sex and age please. I think it is a girl but not sure .

Attachments

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Hello and welcome to you and both gorgeous birds from Joey and me. I'm not sure on sex or age, but I'd guess girl. That tail is stunning!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Hallooooo there! Greetings from central Canada! Your Boy looks stunning! The foster is cute too (She has an AWESOME tail...).

The foster definitely looks female. You can tell from her grey face and the barring on her tail. Baby cockatiels have a short tail and they tend to look rather ratty. Your foster doesn't have any of those traits, so she must be at least a year old, minimum. Hopefully someone will contact you about her :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The foster definitely looks female. You can tell from her grey face and the barring on her tail. Baby cockatiels have a short tail and they tend to look rather ratty. Your foster doesn't have any of those traits, so she must be at least a year old, minimum. Hopefully someone will contact you about her :)[/QUOTE]

No reply for our lil lady yet -if no one claims her ,she will stay with us ....

Thank you very much -wow you have so many birds !! I must confess to having 3 budgies as well :)
I read that gray lines within orange spot indicate female and yellow lines male . She is very chilled comparing to our Nimai who never stops !!! Cannot leave him alone for a minute or this happens ....:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts