Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loki is the tiel that was interested in Rocko the last time we went there to the petshop and he was the last tiel there so we took him although there was another tiel they found on the road he has a broken wing and they dont think he will ever get better poor thing and in the aviary Loki was in a budgie dropped dead it was still warm so it had only happened well anyway Loki looks very healthy and hes settled in quite good hes singing already and eating millet from my hand and he was calling Rocko from the other room his colour is lovely anyone know what mutation? Also I got myself a little job in the petshop the owner is gonna give me baby birds and he wants me to tame them and then hes gonna sell them for a higher price and hes paying me so im happy with that and I got Rocko a new toy one he can shred so he will like that.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know your supposed to let them settle in for a few days but im Amazed loki already came onto my hand I really love birds and I believe I have a talent for them lol.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congratulations!

Loki is a cinnamon pearl
Ye he does have a cinnamon body does it mean anything if their cheek patches are a actual circle Rockos cheeks are like a splash of paint lol and Loki's cheeks are actually circle.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw a green female indian ringneck today I never actually seen one in person I thought they were a little bigger than from what I saw.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Loki is beautiful! Congratulations on your new job.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Congratulations on your new job!! Loki is just gorgeous, love her colors :)

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congratulations on your new job!! Loki is just gorgeous, love her colors :)
Do you think its a female Loki has been whistling ill just have to wait and see its behaviour and personality and Thanks I cant wait to tame the baby birds I love birds and I think I am very good at taming them everybody does be surprised by how long it took me to tame Rocko since I only have him 6 months.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Loki is beautiful! Congratulations on your new job.
Thanks Loki has settled in good and hes actually a very calm bird we put him straight in his cage from the petstore because we didnt want to put him in a small box because when we got Rocko they put him in a small box and he popped a blood vessel in his eye because of the stress and there was blood pumping from his eye.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone know when he will start eating and if hes not eating by tommorow should I be worried.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Loki let me and my sister pet him and he was stepping up his feet are a bit wobbly though but he can perch fine in his cage.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
How old is Loki? Looks like a female but I guess you won't know until she/he has a molt. Such a pretty tiel! :love:

I hope your Loki lives up to his/her name haha (god of mischief) ;)

Congrats on the job! Sounds awesome! :)

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How old is Loki? Looks like a female but I guess you won't know until she/he has a molt. Such a pretty tiel! :love:

I hope your Loki lives up to his/her name haha (god of mischief) ;)

Congrats on the job! Sounds awesome! :)
I dont know how old he is but hes just a baby and he already settled in and is whistling and stuff he seems very happy.

·
Registered
414 Posts
It's nice to meet Loki. He's a right nice looking little bird. I like the name too. I have a finch named Loki.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's nice to meet Loki. He's a right nice looking little bird. I like the name too. I have a finch named Loki.
Thanks hes very happy to be taken away from all those budgies because he was the last tiel left.and a poor budgie dropped dead in there yesterday.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts