Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are my beautiful big babies Coco is a Normal Grey 16 year old male and Sunny is my 3 year old Lutino female. It took them awhile to get use to each other but now they are trying to start a little family! They are like my kids although Coco pretty much runs the house. He can say hi Coco non stop and use to mimic my babies cries when they were younger. He loves to show off and over the years people would beg me for him because he is such a entertainer. He loves flirt with anyone who gives him attention that is a human female and he dances hip hop with me all the time. Sunny is beautiful and shy but knows how to boss Coco around to do his share with caring for their eggs.

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi divamamabird they are simply gorgeous! He sounds like a typical Male I’m glad he’s got sunny to put him in his place!
I went to a bird show at the weekend and ended up with a beautiful grey boy we’ve called him Axel greys are my absolute fave teil! Hes just under a year old he’s gone through his first moult.
He’s in quarantine for now and won’t be introduced to mine until my babies are out the nest and weaned.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you you all for the compliments for my babies. The pictures on the wall is there special bird room for them to enjoy as they please and enjoying looking at other cockatiels too. Nat22 nice pictures congrats on your new addition. I know it must be a pleasure they are so fun. I have to by my tiels from a breeder and they are so expensive it took me many years to get another one after Coco. But they are great. Nice job with your pic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts