Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently some people still think im rude but you cant judge people based on what they say or if they say a few rude things dosent mean they are a rude person I know im not rude somethings may seem rude because its on the internet but were not face to face so remember that.Also just look at how I acted when I first joined this forum and then up to now.Also some people say I dont care about peoples answers when I do but I dont have to agree to everyones answer dosent mean I dont care.

·
Registered
31 Posts
(...)Also some people say I dont care about peoples answers when I do but I dont have to agree to everyones answer dosent mean I dont care.
You can name me, I'm ok with that! :)
I have never meant that you are rude, as in a rude person, but I have said, and still mean, that you can come across as rude in your posts.
And then I have tried to explain, from my point of view, what about the things you write that gives me that impression.

And of course you don't have to agree with anyone, that's up to you, but it's the way you seem to completely brush off anyone who disagrees with you or mean something different than you, that had me write what I did. I also wrote that I'll believe you if you say that's not what you meant!

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can name me, I'm ok with that! :)
I have never meant that you are rude, as in a rude person, but I have said, and still mean, that you can come across as rude in your posts.
And then I have tried to explain, from my point of view, what about the things you write that gives me that impression.

And of course you don't have to agree with anyone, that's up to you, but it's the way you seem to completely brush off anyone who disagrees with you or mean something different than you, that had me write what I did. I also wrote that I'll believe you if you say that's not what you meant!
I wasnt talking about you only other people have said it too.

·
Registered
414 Posts
The written word, especially on internet forums, is imperfect to say the least. I've never thought of you as rude or coming across as rude. Maybe a little anxious at times, but not rude as I would define it.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The written word, especially on internet forums, is imperfect to say the least. I've never thought of you as rude or coming across as rude. Maybe a little anxious at times, but not rude as I would define it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts