Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is time to enter your Cockatiels in the May COTM Contest! This months theme is...

“You preen me, and I will preen you”

For this months theme, all you need to do is post a photo of one of your Cockatiels preening another Cockatiel (STRICTLY COCKATIELS ONLY.. this means, you CAN NOT post a photo of you preening your Cockatiel). I will not accept entries that do not go with the theme, so make sure your entry is to do with the theme, and if you aren't sure, then just ask.

As always, entries should be resized to no greater than 500 x 500 pixels. If you're not sure how to do this check this thread: http://talkcockatiels.com/showthread.php?t=66

If you are still having trouble resizing your entry feel free to contact me, or one of the other moderators. We are always happy to lend a hand. I should also mention that entries cannot be photo-shopped to include captions or "props" - the photo should be entered as it was originally taken (standard photo touch ups are fine).

NEW RULE IN PLACE AS OF FEBRUARY 2ND 2O12: New members are more than welcome to participate, but need to have 5 or more posts on the forum. Postings in the COTM threads do not count for total posts. In the event that the votes are close the winner will be selected from the participating member, and share the spotlight with the new member, which will have the honorary member placing.

Entries will be accepted up until May 20th.

DON'T FORGET TO RE-SIZE YOUR ENTRY. If you have no access to a computer, please mention this and we can re-size your entry for you.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not the best photo, but Ella (left) and Charlie (right).

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I love this theme :) can there be more than two cockatiels in the picture?

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm gonna have to go get another cockatiel.
I assume you don't want any inter-species preening? Cockatiel/Parrotlet? Although I can't do that either. No way Dexter would lete Peete anyway near him.

How about a really cute picture of a couple parrotlets?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Does a tiel attempting to preen its own reflection count? ;)

Just kidding, I wouldn't be able to get a shot of that. Newton only ever screams at his reflection or tries to attack himself.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have a great picture but it's a cockatiel/conure haha! Maybe I'll be able to get a picture this weekend... do we have to own the cockatiel?

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is Cockatiels only guys, no other species (we don’t allow photos of different species mixing anyway), no reflection, it MUST be just Cockatiels, and there can be more than one in the photo.

Edit: You don’t have to own the Cockatiel(s), as long as you took the photo though.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
This is my entry :)

from left to right
Ruby, Autumn, Skylar, Kale

Reactions: ollieandme

·
Registered
169 Posts
my tiels

Hi all this is breebors and pearl preening each other its the best pic I have of them. *Ps. I don't have a computer and don't have a clue about how to resize

·
Registered
301 Posts
I don't have an entry for this month. However I want to share a picture of my parrotlet, Peete, being preened by Max.

Sadly Max has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. He departed far to soon.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Thanks ollieandme :)

Peetenomax, Peete and Max are so gorgeous and I'm sorry you lost Max so soon.

SaraRose726, that picture is so cute :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.