Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time to enter your cockatiels in the May COTM Contest! :D

This month i think we can have a "sleepy tiels" theme, so lets see your tiels once they've burnt off all their crazy energy! :thumbu:

Now, i say this every month but please resize your entries to under 500x500 pixels. You can either do this in Photobucket or follow the instructions found at the following link:
http://talkcockatiels.com/showthread.php?t=66
If you still need help resizing your photos please feel free to PM me. I'm happy to help! Remember this rule applies for all photos, not just the ones in the COTM contest. :)

I will close this thread on the 24th of May so that we can vote for a winner in a poll! :D

Good luck everyone, i'm looking forward to seeing lots of great entries.

Registered
wow this was harder then I thought took me 30 minutes to find one LOL then it's more then one tiel lol

but here is Pearl, Lucy sleeping on the perch ( stars on the rope but she woke up when i moved to take the picture)

Registered
It was hard to decide between either Mali or Tilly..

But I chose Mali sleeping while chewing on whatever she has. I took the photo and bam she was awake so that was lucky. :p (I made sure I resized too.)

Registered
I caught Memphis napping

I caught Memphis napping this morning while he was perching on my knee :)

Registered
I GIVE UP! :( Every time Earl is napping, I get the camera, but then he notices the camera, and want to chew it! So there is no way I am going to get a picture of him asleep/napping! :thumbd: Any ideas of how?:(

Registered
ok so last time I completely let time go by and never submited so now here麓s my pic...

COTTON

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.