Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so sorry guys, I know I have missed the previous two COTM's, but I want to catch up by doing COTM for this month, late, but better than not at all, right?

It is time to enter your Cockatiels in the May COTM Contest! The theme for this month is..

“Different Mutations”

For this months theme I want to see all the different Cockatiel mutations we have on the forum, all you need to do is post a photo of your Cockatiel (or Cockatiels if you have more than one, but they must be different mutations), taking entries for any mutation, Pied, Lutino, Pearl, etc etc! :)

As always, entries should be resized to no greater than 500 x 500 pixels. If you're not sure how to do this check this thread: http://talkcockatiels.com/showthread.php?t=66

If you are still having trouble resizing your entry feel free to contact me, or one of the other moderators. We are always happy to lend a hand. I should also mention that entries cannot be photo-shopped to include captions or "props" - the photo should be entered as it was originally taken (standard photo touch ups are fine).

NEW RULE IN PLACE AS OF FEBRUARY 2ND 2O12: New members are more than welcome to participate, but need to have 5 or more posts on the forum. Postings in the COTM threads do not count for total posts. In the event that the votes are close the winner will be selected from the participating member, and share the spotlight with the new member, which will have the honorary member placing.

Entries will be accepted up until May 20th.

DON'T FORGET TO RE-SIZE YOUR ENTRY. If you have no access to a computer, please mention this and we can re-size your entry for you.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, can I get people to post the mutation(s) of their Cockatiel(s). Thanks!!

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
I would like to Enter Rocko i never done one of these before so i dont know what its about and im not really sure what mutation he is but people on here said he might be a pearl pied.also can you resize it oh it saids on the picture it has been resized

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Myka - Whiteface Cinnamon Pied

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Sophie -- lutino pearl :)

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great entries so far, all of them are gorgeous!

Just bumping this in case anyone hasn't entered yet and wants to, you still have 3 days though. :)

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Georgie - Platinum Pearl

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Wow all the cockatiels on this forum are absolutely lovely I have to say I really like cockatiels more than other parrots they are just cool pets.and they all like all parrots have their own unique personalities.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Kiwi- Normal Grey (older picture :lol:)

·
Registered
334 Posts

Maxi -- "Lacewing" (pearl)

..always hard to get a pic of her pattern! she has lots of the pearl feathers, she has no plain grey areas unlike photos show ;) :pearl:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I know it's a little late but I'll try my luck xD

Here is Sammy
Cinnamon Pastelface

1 - 20 of 22 Posts