Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

She hissed at him at first (omg so scary, clearly he is petrified) and then she waddled a little closer to him and sat there. So I *had* to grab my phone and snap a picture lol!

Panda opted to stuff his face rather than take part in this :p

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Aww, love the moments when they want to be friends! I'm sure my Joey would be like Panda, and would rather stuff his face than make a friend. :D Some of these fids can only think about food. :D

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Panda is SUCH an hands-on bird, it's crazy. Max is already used to Panda climbing all over his back to preen his feathers. He'll preen my hair, my eyebrows, my arm hair, the floor rug.. I'm pretty sure he'd preen the absolute crap out of zoe's feathers if she'd let him LOL.

Need something preened? Panda's your guy.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Panda is SUCH an hands-on bird, it's crazy. Max is already used to Panda climbing all over his back to preen his feathers. He'll preen my hair, my eyebrows, my arm hair, the floor rug.. I'm pretty sure he'd preen the absolute crap out of zoe's feathers if she'd let him LOL.

Need something preened? Panda's your guy.
Joey is that way with me, preening every chance he gets, demanding scritches, wanting beaky kisses, etc, but he doesn't have much interest in other people unless they are hand feeding him. Then he is willing to be buddies as long as the food keeps coming. I'm not sure how he'd be with other birds, but he's not so crazy about humans other than mama. He tolerates them, but that is about it.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Wow, I can really understand the size difference now seeing them together in a pic like this :D beautiful!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts